Industrial Rehabilitation is a rehabilitation process performed by one of our licensed Physical or Occupational Therapists that focuses on restoring an individuals ability to return to work after an injury. Our Industrial Rehabilitation program can be tailored for the following goals:
- Assessing what job related tasks an individual can perform safely and efficiently
- Providing work conditioning and work hardening rehabilitation options
- Developing workplace adjustments to allow individuals to continue working
At County Physical Therapy, our Industrial Rehabilitation program will begin with exploring and understanding the injured individuals job description as well as their injury history. The Industrial Rehabilitation process includes:
- Individual patient evaluation with consideration of job description
- Outline of deficits related to job description
- Recommendation for Work Conditioning or Workplace Adjustments
Work Conditioning is an intensive rehabilitation process focuses on regaining a patient’s musculoskeletal and cardiovascular fitness by way of strength training, endurance training, and functional training to facilitate an individuals complete return to work at their prior level of function.
Industrial Rehabilitation and Work Conditioning are offered at all 6 of our clinic locations. For additional information or to schedule a consultation, please Contact Us.